The original structure dates back to 1910–1912 and was built by a wealth family from Fasano in a neoclassical style on over one hectare – 2.5 acres – of land. In 2012 the villa was completely restructured to plans by the architect Pietro Capitaneo of Bari. Following this work, the villa is now composed of two sections: the historic body with an area of approximately 200 square metres and a detached annexe of 70 square metres. The underground level of both buildings has been set up as a service area: cellar, rooms for staff, changing rooms and bathrooms for guests using the pool, and utilities (tanks with groundwater for landscaping purposes, tanks for drinking water, autoclaves, electrical panels, laundry area). The rest of the estate is composed of gardens, a tennis court/football pitch, an outdoor kitchen with a dining area, a swimming pool and large areas for relaxing and entertaining. All the rooms have heating and air conditioning. Wi-Fi both indoors and outdoors.